The BI 410 terminal has been jointly designed as a weighing instrument, a peripheral for drivers’ use and a traffic management tool.
Entirely monitored by a remote PC via its Ethernet link, it ensures the traceability of weighing operations regardless of time limits and of the presence of an operator.
Created as a product in its own right, it takes into account all the requirements applicable to a tool designed for continuous operation in severe use conditions:
• Simple and safe to use,
• Resistant to environmental disturbances,
• Offering easy access to various equipments (maintenance and replacement of consumables).
The BI 410 terminal is available with standard applications designed by PRECIA MOLEN:
- Stand-alone version (embedded PC board),
- Slave version that can be monitored via TCP/IP socket, openprotocol with simulation kit to develop.
The BI 410 terminal offers, according to its application, various data exchange modes:
• USB port to exchange tables and transfer results via USB stick (stand-alone terminal)
• Ethernet TCP IP port.
The communication protocol is compatible with all PRECIA/MOLEN terminals and access control devices.