Meant for unloading bulk commodities , truck dumpers have become extremely popular and
useful . Large quantities of bulk commodities can be unloaded rapidly and reliable as for example at
grain terminals and silo installations.
For users and processors of large quantities of bulk material the truck dumper is an ideal choice.
A greater e+ciency can be achieved when combining two functions, unloading and weighing, saving space, labour costs and a lower investment.
Our truck dumper and truck dumper weighbridge are designed to fulfill the requirements for fast, e+cient and above all reliable unloading of a wide variety of road vehicles. They have been installed for numerous applications worldwide.
Multi-stage cylinder construction with powerpack, PLC controlled, for trouble free operation (optional: dual mounted cylinders, synchronized acting)
• Double retracktable wheel stop versions , coping with a wide range of tailgate overhang
• All sizes available with combined weighing function , allowing single point tipping and weighing
• Saves both space and capital cost as well as reducing labour costs with no compromise in weighing accuracy
• High speed operation for rapid turnaround of lorries
• Unit allows rapid unloading of nonselftipping vehicles, as well maintaining full control of operations