Field of use
Platforms can be connected to a single indicator to produce portable vehicle weighing systems (Low profile weighing platforms).
Possibility of using four platforms per indicator in the standard installation (extention to 8 platform as option).
The WWS-B version is particularly suitable for weighing light vehicles.
The robust aluminium structure of WWS modules makes them lightweight but useable also under difficult working conditions.
- Special configuration with several platforms.
- Do not weight tanker trucks, due to the unstable sloshing behavior of liquids that reduces stability and weighing precision.
• Weighing platforms must be placed on a plane and level surface. The level difference between wheels or axles shall be less than 0,5 degrees.
• The ground must be hard and its bearing capacity shall be at least 100 kg/cm².
DFWKR indicator with battery, carry case and thermal printer.
- LCD display with six 25 mm high digits.
- Indicator with 17-key keyboard :
• Identifiers ID1 and ID2 (10 digits),
• Printout (numerous possibilities),
• Display the weight for each platform and the total per axle,
- Display and print the weight of each axle and the total weight with multiple combinations (wheel, axle, sub-total, tare weight, ...).
- Thermal printer (speed 50 mm/s; Paper width : 58 mm) :
• Company name on 4 lines,
• Weighing No., ticket No., Date/time.
- Configurable infrared remote control :
• Distance : up to 8 m.
- 12 V DC power supply with 230 V AC 50 Hz mains adaptor and rechargeable internal battery (approximate endurance 10 hours, requires 8 hours charging).
- Case dimensions : 460 x 325 x 170 mm; Weight : about 5 kg.